Monday, October 6, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS....


Preesley Binnie (Trachel Binnie)
I put all of the names of everyone that had ordered in Aug -Sept. in a bowl. Each customer had their name put in one time for every $10 spent. I had our daughter Evvie reach her hand in and pull out the name and it was Trachel Binnie! So congratulations on winning the $30.00 gift certificate for Giggles & Curls! Thank you to EVERYONE for their orders. I told my husband I wanted to do it for everyone that had entered, but then I'd be making free bows for another year! So keep watching for the next special offer!

2 comments:

Kacie said...

Thank you for the gorgeous bows! I love love love them as always! And its ok our pics turned out blurry. I think I'm due for a new camera. It was so good to see you guys. Hopefully it wont be too long till we see you again.

Connie said...

She deserves it- her kids hair always looks so cute!